RE: table bg color?

by "Barry D Parker" <bdparker(at)hotkey.net.au>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:34:15 +1000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BD67DC.4F8934E0

Hi all
Another alternative is to create a table (100% X 100%), with 2 cells,
with the left cell having a set pixel width, and allowing cell(2) move with
Browser size.
then BGcolor each cell separately, Plus some tweaking
This is how MS FrontPage would do it using themes with diferent colors for
borders

I've attached a snample which I did by hand
it needed text to space itself on screen

Much faster than an image

Kynd Regardz

Barry D Parker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~