RE: space problem

by "Craig Foot" <cfoot(at)topend.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:13:00 +1000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jo,

I didn't get any white space with IE4, but I looked at the code and there
are numerous mistakes, which would be easily picked up if you ran it through
a validator(1). It may help to track down the problems in all the nested
tables. Also there are many <font size> tags that are not sizing anything.

(1) http://validator.w3.org

HTH,

Craig Foot
BLUEROO Web Designs