RE: Backgrounds

by "Michael Gerholdt" <gerholdt(at)ait.fredonia.edu>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Nov 1998 10:43:34 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey everybody!

I know that the more dry the humor, the more unrecognizable. Especially via
email.

I apologize once again for taking too much for granted.

I don't really get into the emoticon trip but there are times when they are,
apparently, necessary.

Of course setting her monitor resolution to 640x480 is an absurd way to
resolve her problem. ["Resolve" - get it? Anyone?? :)]

Of course making the graphic wider is the obvious solution.

Anyone with half a funnybone and half a glimmer of consciousness could have
seen that's what I meant. At least, so I thought. But I was, apparently,
once again, wrong.

Sorry to have appeared rude and even more sorry to have appeared to give bad
advice.

Oh, well. Failed again.

pmg