RE: Fire.

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Dec 1998 02:38:01 -0600
 To:  <IOP2000(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you have Eye Candy plugin (or another fire plugin) for Photoshop, you can
make up the lettering you need and use the Fire plugin tool to create the
effect for each frame.  Make up several frames then assemble them with any
one of a dozen animation tools, like Gif Construction Set or Paint Shop Pro
Animator.  You'll probably have to play around with the timing and frequency
of the frames to provide a smooth flowing appearance.

Shay
Bare Tranquility Web Design
http://www.wcnet.net/shay/index.html
shay(at)wcnet.net  /  shay(at)Bayou.uh.edu
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/