RE: "bouncing" animation?

by "Martin T Hugo" <martyh(at)erinet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 4 Apr 1999 09:37:46 -0400
 To:  "Rob & Karen Pickel" <pegleg(at)rapidnet.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi All,

Really cute!!  What your friend could be experiencing is the infamous
"refresh rate glitch" that some users with Dell equipment "out of the box"
experience.  I have no great pearls of wisdom to impart other than to
suggest that your friend experiments with the monitor refresh rates.  Other
symptoms of this are:  graphics intensive pages not downloading fully (they
are in fact its just that the screen doesn't show 'em) and graphics not
being there when you scroll back up a long page after they were there before
you scrolled down (if you see what I mean).

Your friend might have to resort to (gulp) calling Dell Tech for further
advice.

Sorry I couldn't be more help but your graphics are solid on my system in
every browser on the planet.

HTH

Martin T Hugo
Wilmington Computer Services