Re: Text software

by "Phil Yardley" <phil.yardley(at)p-inet.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:27:39 +0100
 To:  "Andy O Farrell" <ofarrell(at)ipm.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bit of a cheat but...

You can use the WordArt editor in Microsoft Word, select the object, copy...

Open Adobe, Create New, Edit-->Paste

Save as any format you wish

Not the best method but it works !

Something like Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw (basically any Vector Based
package) will do the job

Philip Yardley
Precision Internet
www.p-inet.co.uk