RE: Learning PSP

by "Martin T Hugo" <martyh(at)erinet.com>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Apr 1999 13:16:24 -0400
 To:  "Tom Connor" <twcinpa(at)early.com>,
"HWG Guild Graphics list" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There are many good books out there Tom but I would recommend searching the
Web first for the hundreds of sites out there with "how to" sections.  I
found them to be practical, informative and, of course, free!

If you can't find any good ones drop me a line and I'll suggest some.  Make
sure you get the latest version of PSP, DL the patch from Jasc if necessary.

Martin T Hugo
Wilmington Computer Services
http://www.wilmington-cs.com

<snip> I would appreciate recommendations on books to learn Paint Shop