RE: please comment on text color

by "Gary Barber" <gazbe(at)radharc.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:10:33 +0800
 To:  <Mailcoyote(at)aol.com>,
"Hwg-Graphics@Hwg. Org" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Debbie

Well I've got in on this one a little late.  The colour problem is IMHO as
stated previously. With surfers that have poor night vision or that are
short sighted (getting over 30).  Not that you should alienate these people.

Mind you I would still push a little more white into the Blue and Green of
the font colour, as they are a little on the dirty side.  An old trick is
get the screen at 1024 (if you can)- squint and look at the screen. if the
fonts are fussy or little dull (disappearing into the Background) then maybe
they have to much of the background colour in the mix.

BTW I like the site. But personally the first page is tooo lonng, I never
read beyond one page scroll down.

Gary

radharc.