RE: Image Effects in Paint Shop Pro 5.03

by "David L. Semans" <dsemans(at)linkny.com>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:45:32 -0400
 To:  "Villano,
Paul" <VillanoP(at)usachcs-emh1.army.mil>,
"HWG GRAPHICS" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Paul,
Take a look at your color settings.  Many of the Effects need the colors to
be set to 16 Million.  This should make the difference.  When you are done
adding the effects, don't forget to take the colors count back down to 256
colors.
HTH,
David L. Semans