RE: Background question

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:07:37 -0500
 To:  "Write Now,
Inc." <writer(at)jlc.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The graphic you're looking at on Windy's page is merely a thumbnail of the
original.  If you right clicked on it, and saved it, it will produce only a
mini-version of the background you're trying to get.  For her site, left
click on the background first, then when you get the full page with the
background displayed, right click and click "Save Background As..."  That'll
get you the correct graphic.  Afterwards, make sure you set up <body
background="whatever.gif" bgcolor="xxxxxx" text = etc, etc.>

That should take care of it

Shay