RE: Measurement Conversion Utility

by "b i l l p e r k i n s" <uviolet(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Fri, 21 May 1999 09:22:11 -0400
 To:  "Harold A. Driscoll" <harold(at)driscoll.chi.il.us>,
"Kristi Russell" <darkfires(at)darkfires.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
HAROLD A. DRISCOLL (INTELLECTUAL EXTRAORDINAIRE)
pontificated------->
***The human brain, using a process known as
***antithetic (and for some
***algebra), should be quite capable of doing
***so. Alternately, you've a
***variety of calculators, ranging from
***desktop mechanical marvels to
***electronic gee-gosh-wows, from which to choose.

Uh, this is NOT THE FIRST TIME you, ~Harold~ have
'commented'---under the guise of being helpful---in a
very distasteful and demeaning manner...

Well, Harold, talk is cheap.  I respectfully request
that you tone down your comments.  You come across as
a pseudo-intellectual.  Chill out, D00d.  If you try,
it's really possible to help others without such
blatant and pathetic self-promotion. Daily life is
tough enough without these sly remarks, barbs and
bandwidth-wasting ~input~.  Is it my imagination, or
do you seem to zero in on females?

 ___
|   |__   _______ ___     ___      _______
|   _   \|__   __|   |   |   |    |   _   \
|  |_ )  |__| |__|   |___|   |___ |  |_)   |
|________|_______|_______|_______||    ___/
                                  |___|

bill perkins
mailto:uviolet(at)mediaone.net
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/uviolet
(feel free to criticize my site, Harold.
 ...it's bloated, graphics-intense and
 designed for reckless cyber-dudes who
 have Cable Modems...and the code sucks
 ...but it plays in both Netscape and