Ken's Poor Vokabulary

by "Michael Gerholdt" <gerholdt(at)ait.fredonia.edu>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:57:24 -0400
 To:  "Ken Woods" <kwoods(at)kens.com>,
"Michael Channing Wilson" <webmaster(at)lucidmind.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ken:

Yes, this is a list about graphics, and we're using language as a medium to
discuss graphics.

But that doesn't mean we're doomed to using the sort of graphic language you
chose to spew.

You classify yourself as an 'old-timer.' One would hope that time would have
cultivated some skills you didn't exercise in your post.

Watch your language, Ken. Absolutely none of the points you wished to make
were furthered by your ugly choice of words.

And if you choose to cuss me out for this, make sure you copy it to
yourself, so it won't be wasted. Your posts don't make it into my inbox
anymore.

fool.