RE: To count or not to count

by "Eric J Hoffman" <ehoffman(at)minn.net>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:13:15 -0600
 To:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Stuart & Toni Livesey" <tonilivesey(at)vision.net.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Absolutely should not be used on a commercial site.  You have access to
logs, that's all you need.  No major site, or well designed one has a place
for a counter.  Save that for people's home pages and hobby stuff.

Eric J Hoffman
Director of Internet Initiatives
Meagher & Geer, PLLP