Re: WP Software

by lonna(at)itexas.net (Lonna Poland)

 Date:  Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:41:57 -0600
 To:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>When I asked him what he wanted from the software he stated that he would
>like it to handle mailing labels, letters, envelopes, legal documents,
>spellchecking, grammatical correction (if possible), not difficult for a
>novice to operate, and that it is backed by a reputable manufacturer.

Having previously used both the old Wordstar and Word Perfect, and finally
graduating to MS Word, I can heartedly recommend Word above the others.  He
can do all the above tasks and more.  After using Word Perfect for a number
of years, at first Word was a little hard to get used to, but it only took a
couple of days and I now see how much easier the commands are.

If your lawyer client has any other office needs, tell him to buy Microsoft
Office... which includes Word, Excel, Power Point and Schedule, a well
rounded package of useful software.  I'm sold on this!

Lonna