RE: backgrounds

by "Eric J Hoffman" <ehoffman(at)minn.net>

 Date:  Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:05:23 -0600
 To:  "Beverly Smith" <nmcm(at)nmia.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You mean the desktop backgrounds on your machine???   What operating system
do you have???

Do you have IE 4.x installed?

For Win95, Win98, all the backgrounds are located in C:\windows.  The
supported types are .bmp.  With IE, you can also have HTML and gif
backgrounds.  Let me know and I can help you out.

Eric J Hoffman
Director of Internet Initiatives
Meagher & Geer, PLLP