RE: Graphics Website

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 May 1999 08:19:08 -0400
 To:  "THOMPSON,
ROBERT E." <THOMPSONR(at)betac.com>,
"'Martin Krzywinski'" <martink(at)physics.ubc.ca>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Do you have to use Xoom?  Maybe it's just me, but I think their banner
across the top and ad at the bottom are obnoxious.  The graphics are great.
I'm not too sure about changing the font weight in the navbar on mouseOver,
the pulsing effect makes me queasy.  I could figure out your password if I
really wanted to (do a quick View Source before you redirect me to the home
page).  Rather than having a link to it that people can't follow, why not
just give approved family members the URL and not link to it from the main
site?  Also, the redirection makes a second banner open at the top.  I'm
also not too keen on black backgrounds anymore; too many people are doing
that.  The site loads quickly and all links seem to work.

Mike Eovino
Webmaster
Estes Express Lines