RE: FrontPage 2000???

by "Gary Barber" <gazbe(at)radharc.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:30:07 +0800
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Well it will be very interesting to see what Dreamweaver 3 (final release)
is like and if it can retain its very high following.

Thats is if MS-FP2000 is all that you have described it to be?

One thing that I used to hate about FP was the dogmatic way it insisted that
there was only one browser (IE) one OS (Win) and one version of html
(MS-HTML ;>) etc.. in the world.  I hope they have fixed this very big
"feature" for the better.

Must admin the last FP I looked at was FP 98 and I really didn't like what I
saw.

Gary
radharc.

John mused about Front Page....