RE: Video

by "Michael Wilson" <mwilson(at)xionmedia.com>

 Date:  Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:04:26 -0400
 To:  "'Susan Sawatzky'" <Susan(at)nvar.org>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

We have used Flash to sort of "seam" the images together and create more
of a looping slideshow, rather than a video. You can see an example of
what I mean at
http://www.niblockhomes.com/Portfolio/Barrington_Port.htm... just click
on the slideshow icon. You could also easily integrate some narrative
voice over to keep it interesting.

If this needs to be displayed on a TV screen of some type, there are
several ways to accomplish this.

Mike

Michael Wilson - CTO/Secretary
http://www.xionmedia.com
Xion Media, Inc. Web Development
P: 704-398-2454  F: 704-398-2063
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." --Albert Einstein