RE: Software Housecleaning

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:31:11 +1100
 To:  "Starr Wolf" <starrwolf(at)starrwolf.com>,
"HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Assuming you are on a 32 bit windows platform
try running regedit and doing a find on the product
name or the company that makes it's name.

You may well find a registry entry that is causing
the problem you are experiencing. Delete the entry
that is causing the strife and try your install again.

Before fiddling in the registry you should back it up.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster