RE: Questions

by "Martin T Hugo" <martyh(at)erinet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:18:16 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Diane,

Your graphics capability seems pretty well set although I would recommend
upgrading your Corel package to 8.

There really are so many tools on the market its hard to be objective.
Everyone has their particular favorite, and then there are the budgetary
restraints (hopefully since your company is the driving force behind this
they will put their money....etc).  You could actually kit yourself out with
a full suite of adequate web mastering tools completely free of charge using
freeware and shareware (changing progs when the trial period expires in the
latter's case) if you so wished.

I personally use Hot Dog Pro, Corel 8, PSP5 (not to be confused with its
more expensive cousin from Adobe) HTML-Kit (great freeware) and
browsermaster.  I also have and use for specific things only visual page,
Frontpage, arachnophobia the Coffee Cup suite and of course the good old
text editor.

This is really an off-topic post and I will be happy to answer any more
questions using private email.  Oh yes, before I go, subscribe to the
techniques list, its an endless source of info.

HTH

Martin T Hugo
Wilmington Computer Services
+1-937-382-7067