RE: Diamond glass appearance

by "Martin T Hugo" <martyh(at)erinet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 3 May 1999 11:49:09 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The easiest way to achieve this is with a filter, combined with a sparkle
tube (specifically for the diamond).  I heartily recommend Blade-Pro for
filters.  It is an inexpensive program and has pre-defined filters for just
about any effect (it does need some experimenting though).  Sorry don't have
the URL to hand but a search should bring it up.

Tubes are freely available all over the 'Net.

HTH

Martin T Hugo
Wilmington Computer Services
http://www.wilmington-cs.com