RE: Images viewed

by "Eric J Hoffman" <ehoffman(at)minn.net>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Sep 1998 21:36:04 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would also recommend BrowserSizer...both utilities work well.

Browsersizer emulates all the screen sizes, plus Web TV, etc.  Very useful.
It resides in your system tray, only when started, or can be placed in your
startup group...with a very small footprint. It is available as a FREE
download at
http://www.vasile.com/racecar/stampware/
It includes views with IE and NN, with or without the 95/NT taskbar, plus
with or without the Microsoft Office Bar some users have these days.

BTW, I don't know a darn person that makes this software, just a big fan.
<g>

Eric J Hoffman
Intranet Manager
Meagher & Geer, PLLP