Re: tables and graphics

by "Harlequin" <deconstruction(at)telus.net>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:16:37 -0800
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Only thing I can recommend is putting your navigation bar inside a table and
each button in it's own cell. Once you valign the table to the top it
shouldn't break up. Just make that tables width 144 pixels like your images
and make the height the total of all the buttons.

Bob
DeConstruction web Design
http://www.de-construction.com
ICQ 3194762