Re: Wallpapers

by "K Sellars" <kdsell(at)surfsouth.com>

 Date:  Sat, 26 Sep 1998 13:06:47 -0400
 To:  "Janet Childs" <childs(at)visuallink.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As far as I know, you only have to save the image in a Bitmap file and have
it sized for the different resolutions  (screen sizes).  You might want to
have different size choices for each pic (640X480, 600X800, etc,) or just
offer it so that it can be centered and have the desktop background match
the background of your image.

Keith Sellars
WebGraffix
http://www.WebGraffix.com