Re: looking for background

by "Keith Sellars" <kdsell(at)surfsouth.com>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:20:39 -0400
 To:  "Carol Geary" <caroling(at)earthlink.net>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I disagree with you Carol.  I think an animated background image is less
flexible due to the fact that the image is going to be tiled.  Anything big
enough to not require tiling as a background image is going to be a huge
file.  A relatively small tiled animated background image is going to fill
the entire page with the same repeating animated sequence.

Keith Sellars
http://www.webgraffix.com