RE: visual effect question

by "Michael Wilson" <mwilson(at)xionmedia.com>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Jan 2002 02:08:56 -0500
 To:  "'Lonna Poland'" <lonna(at)granbury.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all, Lonna,

Ok I finally got time to get this thing up for you. Same URL;
http://961.dns2go.com/grid/. The technique is exactly the same... Define
the pattern and then fill with the pattern. Just play with blending
modes for different effects. You can also change the colors on the
patterns if you like. I mainly use Black, White and Transparency because
I can usually get the color effect I want with blending modes or by
adjusting Hue/Saturation using colorize. Have fun.

HTH,

Mike