RE: Animated pig

by "Shay" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Wed, 20 May 1998 03:42:03 -0500
 To:  "'Ntobi'" <Ntobi(at)aol.com>
 Cc:  "'hwg-graphics'" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think this was a misunderstanding in the quotation and no offense was
taken, though it take me a bit to figure out what I did wrong - LOLOL

My thanks to everyone who has responded to this post.  It's not very often I
have to ask for assistance with a graphic, but animation is simply not my
thing.  Thanks again, especially to all who have taken the trouble to list
URLs and to those who actually took the time to create the special
animations.

 _______ __   __ __________  ___

Bare Tranquility Web Design
http://www.wcnet.net/shay/index.html
shay(at)wcnet.net  /  shay(at)Bayou.uh.edu
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/