RE: Quality

by "Eric J Hoffman" <ehoffman(at)minn.net>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:39:26 -0600
 To:  "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>,
"rbrooks" <crazybreadstick(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
All new computer systems default to high at minimum, plenty at true color
(24 bit).  The issue is, can you discount those users at 256, or create a
LOWSRC for each???

Eric J Hoffman
Director of Internet Initiatives
Meagher & Geer, PLLP