RE: slicing problem

by "Martin T Hugo" <martyh(at)erinet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:06:36 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am far from a PSP expert <g> but when you want to cut up an image you can
get pixel perfect accuracy by using the selection rectangle thingy (see, I
said I wasn't an expert) but instead of using the mark one eyeball and shaky
old mouse hand, double click the toolbutton and type in the pixel values
into the dialogue box.  That way you can be precise.  It works!

Of course you could also use any of the freeware picture dicers or, if you
are looking for an excellent commercial product I recommend smart saver pro
which even generates the HTML and separate filenames for all the images (it
also does a LOT more like optimize them etc).  In fact, if you're going that
route get the complete Web Razor Pro package (only $129) which includes
Smart Saver, Cool 3D, Gif Animator and other neato stuff.

HTH

Martin T Hugo
Wilmington Computer Services
http://www.wilmington-cs.com