RE: RBG to hex colour

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Wed, 19 May 1999 04:14:18 -0500
 To:  "Katrina Lobbia" <klobbia(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Excellent - I've been a Windows user since its inception, and before that an
old fashioned DOS user, but, for some reason, I never looked at the VIEW
Options in the Calculator.  I've been calculating the hex conversion
manually for years.  It's nice to know that learning a new way of doing
something doesn't stop.

Thank you very much for the tip

Shay

Bare Tranquility Web Design / Shay
http://www.shay.de
shay(at)shay.de   /  shay(at)Bayou.uh.edu  /  shay(at)wcnet.net
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/