RE: printing graphics

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 17 Sep 1998 12:53:59 +1000
 To:  "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Carol,
For print you should use vector graphics.
These mainatin high quality and are resizable.
Use a drawing program rather than a paint program.
Output the end result as a postscript file, rather
than a bitmap (raster) such as the *.gif you used.

Some drawing progs are:
Macromedia Freehand
Adobe Illustrator
Corel Draw