Re: Image Quality?

by "Rob King" <kilroy(at)radiks.net>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Sep 1998 13:37:35 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hmm now I have to remember back to PSP4...   Look in the Image Dropdown and
see if there is a convert...and then select 256k pallet... I cant quite
remember the program too well...  hopefully someone else out there uses it
and can tell you exactly how...  sorry I cant be more of service.  Since I
started using Corel Draw Suite, I haven't picked up another program since...