RE: h_lp - rolled edge

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:25:17 -0600
 To:  "Andrew MacMillen" <webmaster(at)hawkfeather.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try Nick Ustinov's technique for air brushing and chops at
http://www.cooltype.com
I believe the technique will give you what you need to make the rounded
table-top effect

And if the tutorial is not clear enough, I've put this technique to practice
several times and can explain some of the finer points that may seem
confusing.  Just drop me a note.

Good luck

Shay

A client would like a left marble menu with a rolled edge and a white field.

I've tried to use Photoshop/KPT/EPT to achieve this, but the result is just
whitened bevel. I'd like to have it look like viewing a rounded edge counter
top from above.

Any help? Plz also respond directly, & thanx in advance.