RE: Which graphics program is best? <<<<WAREZ?>>>>>

by "Martin T Hugo" <martyh(at)erinet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 7 Jul 1999 06:29:04 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Oops, I suspect it was a mistake on the poster's part.  From the tone, he
probably intended to send it privately to a friend.  Oh well, never mind.
Relax Bill <g> you can delete the URL to "that" site and need never think of
it again....of course, it will still be there!

Tom, a warez site is a place where would-be modern day Robin Hoods offer
cracked commercial programs to those who either cannot afford or simply
choose not to pay for them.  Usually along with a nice virus or two.

Have a nice day

Martin