Re: JPG Problems

by "Heather Peel, The Net Now" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:36:17 -0400
 To:  <JCoker6115(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Is it possible you uploaded them to the server in ascii instead of binary?
Is it possible when they sent them they were corrupted in the transfer?
If you didn't make any mistakes uploading them to the server, perhaps they
did when they transferred them to the disk or via email or whatever.....

Good luck!

Heather

Heather Peel        email:   heather(at)thenetnow.com
The Net Now       website:   http://thenetnow.com
**  Affordable Web Hosting and Design  **

<snip>