Re: Brief font question

by "Andrew Johnson" <ajohnson(at)mail.on.rogers.wave.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:12:34 -0500
 To:  "graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
<PageMage(at)denver.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
After two years of software testing for IBM we found the only safe cross
platform font to use is New Times Roman! not even Arial is a safe cross
platform font. There are so many operating systems out there and browsers
it's very hard to please everyone! I wish the major companies would sit down
a deside on something. The same thing is happening now with Dynamic HTML. Oh
well what can you do! (charge the customer twice as much!) to compensate for
the extra effort.

Andrew Johnson
andrew@ajohnson
www.ajohnson.com