RE: mixing pixels for web safe colors

by "Kay Crowley" <kcrowley(at)concentric.net>

 Date:  Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:17:06 -0600
 To:  <gerholdt(at)ait.fredonia.edu>,
"Chris Hawkins" <wings(at)azstarnet.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
One other option that might be of interest:

Colormix at http://www.colormix.com/

You can mix your Web-safe swatches online and save them. Not as convenient
as Colorsafe, but easier and faster than the manual method.

Hope someone gets some use out of it -- handy site!

kc