Re: mouseovers

by "Felix Diaz" <fdiaz(at)intrex.net>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Dec 1999 14:09:31 -0800
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lonna,

There are many sites which address JavaScripting mouseover tutorials.

A site full of goodies:
http://www.javagoodies.com/img.html

I also did a search using infoseek for - image map- and found over 4million
sites... Wow!!
Looked at a few and this one seems to be right on the money if you have
never worked with scripting.
The image map help page:      phttp://www.ihip.com/   a rather nice site.
Steve Rogers goes through a step by step on how to create your onmouseover
effect. Have fun. I'll be glad to help if you get stuck,,, I've been there.

Felix
NC/USA