RE: visual effect question

by "Michael Wilson" <mwilson(at)xionmedia.com>

 Date:  Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:15:32 -0500
 To:  "'Lonna Poland'" <lonna(at)granbury.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

Actually, that was a page I slapped together last night in reply to the
posting. I will put up another 1 with scan lines some time tonight. I
will post when I have it up. I prefer a scan line a little thinner than
the example you provided so I will do a sample of both with pattern
files to download.

Mike