RE: Gabocorp watch out. LOL

by dancingelk(at)wolfenet.com

 Date:  Sat, 1 Nov 1997 10:04:28 -0800
 To:  "'HTML Writers Guild'" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
To: Mike, Diana, Donna, Kym, Debbie, Bill, Ken,Stephanie and the a few
others..

Your kind and constructive comments have been appreciated.

I joined the HWG list to learn and share, I have admired the work of
Gaborcorp for quite sometime and very envyous of this incredibly talented
18-19 year old who has more high paying job offers unimaginable being thrown
his way  because of his talents. If I can learn it, I will do it even if the
first few examples are scrappy ones..I will get it and perfect it.  I gave
the effort and was bold enough to share "my little prize" with pride at what
I had done.. with the understanding of some critism (to help make it better)
but not the bashing of products or how I may or may not have used the
product.
The text tips I appreciated (I wasn't sure about that font myself) the
Netscape
incapatability and tag remedy I appreciated.. but I don't feel that personal
attacks on me or my attempt at something new was up for the bashing.. I am
proud of who I am and proud of my scrappy work and will NOT allow the
Rudeness and Maliciousness to effect my abilities to become a better graphic
artist. I have better things to do than gripe on a list about htm vs html or
my ability to do or not do Flash..

I like many joined this list to learn graphic tips and ideas not to dislike
or start a war with each other - there is enough of that already in this
world - Very sad..

This will not stop me from sharing my work again on this list as I do
believe there are a few good people here that CAN share there constructive
ideas with another.

Namaste', Blessed Be, Welcome,

Lady Dancing Elk / Jeanette
Founder Of Crystal Loyalty
ICQ# 196149

�There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror
that reflects it.�

http://www.crystal-loyalty.org  Crystal Loyalty Lady's
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Garden/7117 Lady Dancing Elk
http://www.narrows.com/~wetnwild/chakra  Chakra & Auras