RE: Can you point me in the right direction for an answer?

by "Juliana Halvorson" <juliana(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:15:24 -0600
 To:  "'Catherine Lewis'" <mobilenotary(at)earthlink.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Catherine,
Try this. Use the pull down menu 'Select' 'color range' .  Use the eydropper
to select the black and
use the slider bar to decide how much of the black.  After you have selected
all that you want, I would
create a new layer and then fill your selection with your RGB color.  If you
have it as a new layer,
you can modify, delete, etc. without affecting your original image.
Good luck!
Juliana