Re: align="left" ???

by "Keith Sellars" <kdsell(at)surfsouth.com>

 Date:  Sun, 4 Oct 1998 20:16:23 -0400
 To:  "Eric Matthews" <eric(at)maxlumen.com>,
"paul brockmeyer" <p-brockmeyer(at)nwu.edu>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm trying to place an image completely against the left and upper margins
of a web page when viewed.  I have accomplished this with the
'leftmargin="0" ' in the body tag as described below, but the neither tag
seems to accomplish this in Netscape.  Anyone have any suggestions? What I
am trying to do is accomplish a border effect with a smooth transition into
a border image that runs across the top of the page. Thanks for any help.
(This is the first time I have tried this effect)
The page is located at http://www.dlsweb.com/lambertrans . It is very
primitive at this point since I have just started.

Thanks
Keith D. Sellars

WebGraffix -   Site Design & Hosting
http://webgraffix.com