RE: Matador

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Nov 1998 07:15:43 +1100
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
premium paint program, Matador, with an image stabilization/rotoscoping
application, Advance's Parallax. The system brings "on-line" (D1) service
into the fold. Whoa! has also corralled 3-D animation program SOFTIMAGE o=
the Windows NT platform. 3-D animation artist Ben Orisich inaugurates the
system with a project for the Fernbank Museum, utilizing Whoa!mation as p=
art
of their touch screen kiosk allowing the visitor to view the earth from
different angles.

Sounds like it is for professional video production.

Then I found this,
http://www.avid.com/products/effects/matador/

Avid=AE Matador=AE
Used by the best in the business, Avid Matador is the most popular
open-platform paint application for the television, broadcast and film
markets. Matador combines painting, special effects, rotoscoping, trackin=
and multi-layered 2D animation into one resolution-independent environmen=
t,
where imagination becomes reality.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster