harvesting images

by "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:24:50 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Also, I've recently acquired Copernic99.  It's the silver bullet for
>harvesting images
>
>Bill Perkins

What do you mean.. silver bullet?  What does it do?  Does it drop
backgrounds so I can use some of the images and get rid of the white
backgrounds so many of them have?  I have to use most of them on white
backgrounds because then never seem to have truly transparent backgrounds..
ie:  cgm, wmf, gif.  It's very frustrating because there are so many images
I can't use because I can't cut them away from their backgrounds..sigh.