Re: web design<Don't Forget>

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:50:26 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ah but we do, and have had for over a year or so.....CSS the wonder of the
code! :)And soon WEFT the font control will also work as smoothly. If you
got 3.0X or higher browser CSS does work. Unfortunately many who still have
these browsers have messed with their security profiles so much that it will
not work for them.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas