RE: Flash 4 Resources

by "Gary Barber" <gazbe(at)radharc.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:48:29 +0800
 To:  "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)bigplanet.com>,
"Hwg-Graphics@Hwg. Org" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
People asked for it, okay here we go.

Someone mentioned that Flash doesn't have good resources on the web.  Well
heres a starter list.

http://www.flasher.net - not really tutorials but handy discussion groups
http://www.virtual-fx.net/ - this site is great, can't find it Amanda will
have it.
http://www.crazyraven.com/ - interesting tuts
http://www.flashzone.com/default.html
http://www.flashmaster.nu/flash/index.htm - somewhat interesting
http://www.flashlite.net/
http://www.flashresource.com/ - very good check it out.
http://www.flashgen.com/ - good for generator
http://www.users.bigpond.com/xtian - good site
http://www.manoone.com/ - good focused tutorials on 3D
http://come.to/qfi - this is great link page.
http://www.echoecho.com/ -simple tutorials
http://www.enetserve.com/tutorials/ - good advanced tutorials
http://www.flashplanet.com/cgi-bin/topsites.cgi?site=virtualfx - new site
http://www.moock.org/webdesign/flash/ - learn some of the dynamic bits of
Flash
http://www.marketcenter.net/berto/ - flash and javascript.
http://www.bolivarstudios.net/ 3D to Flash
http://www.extremeflash.com/tutorials.htm nice collection of 20 odd tuts
http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/98/25/index1a.html?tw=multimedia - basics
http://www.webpagetogo.com/FS/WD/flashtutorials.html basics again, but good
http://www.flashtrend.com/ - not tuts but its good to check out.
http://www.webpagetogo.com/FS/WD/ - beginners stuff
http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/ - macromedia tech notes

Of course there are tne newsgroups

macromedia.flash
macromedia.flash.sitedesign
macromedia.generator
macromedia.open-swf

Mailing list

Flasher-L

details

http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/ts/documents/tn4148-flashmaillists.h
tml

Anyone else have anymore?

And yes flash can be a little left brained too learn, but its worth the
effort as the power is just there to believed.

Gary

radharc.