Re: for the thousandth time already....

by "Maggie Carr" <m.a.carr(at)decaelo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 24 Jun 2001 12:01:02 -0400
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you so much Marc, Kehvan and Franchesca

Because of your suggestions, I did a lot of cleaning out of spaces in the
code, the tables on a number of pages are a lot cleaner now. Kehvan, your
suggestion about making the graphic a background in the frame was spot on, I
never thought of that -- or I was avoiding background images altogether
(after a recent burn by Netscape not displaying background images in table
cells). It matched up perfectly in Netscape as a background image (then
split in Explorer). I have to leave the lesser evil of a single-pixel split
for now, but will be much farther ahead the next time.

Thanks again.

Maggie.