Re: .wpg to Anything

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Aug 1998 13:37:00 -0500
 To:  "Eve Emshoff" <eve(at)gospelcom.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Virginia Blalock" <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes I was going to say I have taken word perfect graphics and moved them to
Paint Shop Pro.  Don't you just use the open thingy and go into word
perfects graphic file and pick what you want and go from there?

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
cbwd(at)means.net
http://www.ist.net/cbwd/
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
 Albert Einstein
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to
be amused.