Re: animated question

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:35:08 -0500
 To:  "Elysia De Chenn" <mistygirl(at)mindspring.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks for your help.  I was sitting here looking forlornly at my screen,
now I can get back to work.<smile>

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
cbwd(at)means.net
http://www.ist.net/cbwd/
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
 Albert Einstein
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to
be amused.