Re: viewer question

by "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:17:14 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Kent of A.L.E." <altlearn(at)xs4all.nl>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can view fonts without installing them.  Simply double click the file.
You can also USE fonts without installing them.  Again, double click the
file, then mimize the font viewer.  Then open the application you wish to
use the font in and it will be available to select. :)  Hope this helps :)

Deborah